Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
TurnKey UTV Can-Am Maverick BAJA Series Rear Bumper

BAJA Series Rear Bumper adds extreme protection, increased chassis strength and aggressive styling to your Can-Am Maverick. Bumper bolts together in two sections with engineered HD brackets allowing us to ship a full size bumper without oversize shipping fees while maintaining the strength and integrity of the bumper. Like all our products our new BAJA Series Rear Bumper is engineered, tested and manufactured in the USA using only the highest quality American Made materials available. Bumper is computer designed and CNC built for precision and accuracy guaranteeing a proper fitment. Bumper attaches to the Maverick chassis in three locations giving it superior strength to withstand years of abuse while out on the trail. The lower section attaches to the Maverick utilizing our HD rear chassis brace also increasing the strength of the rear suspension control arm mounts. A 2” hitch receiver can be added by simply changing the rear chassis brace. Bumper comes powder coated in four standard colors, textured black matching the Maverick roll cage or factory matching yellow, red or white. Bumper comes with everything required for installation and can be installed in under 60 minutes using standard household tools. Installation does NOT require any cutting, drilling or welding. Fits all models including the Maverick Max and XXC.

MSRP: $364.95
Forum member Price: $346.71
( use code save5 at checkout to receive your forum price )

2" Hitch receiver option ( +$50.00 if purchased with bumper )

Link to bumper on our website:
http://www.turnkeyutv.com/turnkey-p...age=flypage.tpl&product_id=172&category_id=54

·
Premium Member
1,881 Posts
I have been eye balling that bumper and the price is great, not much more than the BRP at $299.00. Sh-t, wished i'd of waited.

·
Registered
218 Posts
image.jpg It's a nice bumper. Got mine finished with the back bone braces added.

Reactions: Max1000r

·
Registered
1,103 Posts

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Not quite yet. We are finishing it now. If you would like to purchase a bumper I will exchange the chassis brace later for one with a 2" receiver at no cost to you.
I purchased this bumper as well, and originally wanted the receiver hitch option also.... Any chance to get in on this offer as well? :big smile:

·
Registered
218 Posts
If you will flip the bolts that the plate mounts too, it will
make it easy to change out later.

Reactions: SCOTTDMAX

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
If you will flip the bolts that the plate mounts too, it will
make it easy to change out later.
Great tip; thanks!

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Pics of the receiver option have been added above. The receiver option can be added to the bumper for $50 if purchased with the bumper. Hitch receiver alone will be $84.95. It does have a bracket to hook up your break away chains. More details and pictures of the receiver will be coming soon. First batch of receivers are in production and can ship within a few days.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hitch receivers are built with precision from 3/16" steel. The hitch pin gets bored in our HAAS CNC mill to assure a proper fitment. The last thing you want is the pin moving around from being drilled with a drill press. Receivers can be installed with standard tools, no cutting, drilling or grinding.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts