Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a 2014 Mav XRS DPS, I am looking to get the WOC cab enclosure, any pros or cons that anyone knows of, how loud will it be inside? I will be riding in the rain and maybe in the snow all so. Thank you in advance.
mav 1.jpg mav 3.jpg

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Congrats

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats! I am thinking with an enclosure, it will get pretty load inside the cab......you might want to consider doing waht some of us have done and line the interior panels with heat/sound dampening material to cut down on the noise in you case.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
NICE set up !

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
what brand and type of heat refecltor did you use
Welcome to the forum and congrats! I am thinking with an enclosure, it will get pretty load inside the cab......you might want to consider doing waht some of us have done and line the interior panels with heat/sound dampening material to cut down on the noise in you case.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Let me check when I get home. I bought it online at Jeggs...

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Personally I say man up sir. :) We ride in heat, rain, snow, sleet, tornados....we Minnesotan's are hardcore. And joking aside? That damn thing will be a sauna inside unless you do some serious head proofing. I roast marshmallows while driving down the trails....TRUE STORY! :haha:

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
what brand and type of heat refecltor did you use
Here is what I bought….

Thermo Tec 13585 - Thermo-Tec Adhesive Backed Heat Barrier

Aluminized Surface Reflects Over 90% of Radiant Heat. Adhesive backed heat barrier protects parts and components from radiant heat. Highly reflective surface is capable of withstanding radiant temperatures in excess of 2000°F. Woven, flexible material can easily be applied to any surface or wrapped around a hose or wire.

24" Wide
Adhesive Backed Heat Barrier
Easy Application To Any Surface
Makes A Professional Appearance
Withstands Temperatures Up To 2000 Degrees

Thermo Tec 13585 Thermo-Tec Adhesive Backed Heat Barrier

1 - 10 of 10 Posts