Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did alot of reschearch (much of it on here),and pulled the trigger on a leftover '13 mav base model! Got it OTD for 14k.... Im happy with that price so please dont burst my bubble by telling me you just got yours for 12!! Ha! Anyway I cant wait to get it home (hopefully mon or tue) and get some seat time in! First thing for me is spare tire/rack and 4-point harnesses. Then maybe some power steering, as we have a 17 yr old son whom is disabled and can only use his right arm. He rides his Quad (Yamaha Kodiak 400) just find but wears out his arm after a good ride and we are buying this for him to enjoy as well. I'll get some pics up ASAP, if I can figure out how to!! Anyway thnx for all the good info Ive found on this forum!!!

·
Registered
251 Posts
Congradulations on your purchase. You will love it.
Also that's awesome that your son hasn't let his disability keep him from enjoying the outdoors and doing what he likes to do.
As long as your happy with the deal you got who cares that someone else got theirs for a $1000 or 2000 less.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
awesome and welcome ?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ya shocker I'm good with paying 14k no matter what anybody else paid.... Sounds like this SxS lifestyle is addicting so Im sure I'll dump plenty more into it! Luckily my wife is totally cool with me and my two sons "toys"!!

·
Registered
256 Posts
Welcome to the board, I am new myself. I see your from IN. I am trying make it to the Badlands off road park early next month with another member on here and it would be sweet to have another maverick as well! Let me know.

Doug.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
welcome to the forum and congrats

·
Registered
274 Posts
I bought an 13 Base Model and couldn't be happier. The Ride is very smooth... My 2 Quads now sit and I'm even considering selling one of them...

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Might be into a trip over to badlands... Been years since ive been over there... Let me know when you have definate date/time!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts