Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to Can Am. I've been a faithful RZR rider for several years now. I'd have to say buying the maverick was a great choice. So much more comfortable. Fit and finish is second to none. I had the chance to ride a new 1000XP this past weekend. I'm not going to bash it but it doesn't live up to the hype. Fit and finish is still like any other polaris. The glove box looks like a toddler designed it. If any of you ever come to Eastern KY to ride. Give me a holler. We have an awesome ATV park here. It's called Black Mountain Atv park. I'm there almost every weekend.

·
Registered
998 Posts
I practically live in eastern ky, I live around Inez or 30 minutes from pikeville

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
welcome to the forum and glad you wised up and got a Can Am:smile:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well you need to come to Harlan County and ride. It's pretty sweet. Be nice to see another Can Am on the trail. This area is over ran with RZR's.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Welcome to the forum and glad to hear another person has awoken from their nightmare!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Welcome to the forum and the Maverick Madness.

·
Registered
527 Posts
We have an awesome ATV park here. It's called Black Mountain Atv park. I'm there almost every weekend.
He's not joking, Pretty much one of the best places to ride that I've been to!! I haven't been in there in a year or so, Next time i'm down, I may hit you up. Be cool to ride the place with a local who knows it well. Its pretty big place!! I'm sure there is a lot there I've missed!!

·
Registered
310 Posts
Welcome from Southern Indiana.

·
Registered
400 Posts
I'm new to Can Am. I've been a faithful RZR rider for several years now. I'd have to say buying the maverick was a great choice. So much more comfortable. Fit and finish is second to none. I had the chance to ride a new 1000XP this past weekend. I'm not going to bash it but it doesn't live up to the hype. Fit and finish is still like any other polaris. The glove box looks like a toddler designed it. If any of you ever come to Eastern KY to ride. Give me a holler. We have an awesome ATV park here. It's called Black Mountain Atv park. I'm there almost every weekend.
where did you work?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I know the trails here very well. I'll be there for Fall Crawl. September 27th and 28th I'll be at wilderness road atv park in Bell county KY. There is an event there that weekend. Fishers ATV will be there for the event. Shooter Jennings will also be in concert the 28th at wilderness road atv park.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts