Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to post and say hello. I didn't want to be a lurker. Im a New owner in the western Maine mountain's.

I just picked mine up yesterday. Its rides like a dream. I am looking forward to adjusting the shocks to see if it I can get it even softer over the rocks.
uploadfromtaptalk1376965688461.jpg
Atop Quill hill Maine elevation 2148ft

Muddychief

I've only had one problem trying to crawl over some rocks. But with practice I figure it out I hope

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Very nice, congrats and welcome to the site.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I didn't realize there were any places in Maine that wasn't covered with trees! :cool2:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lol. Yes lots of trees. Thousands of miles to ride on all those logging roads :)
Not the same as the southwest I'm sure but we are having a blast.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
I am thinking of joining the max club. I would like a white xrs one. My dealer only has the xrs in black and yellow like yours. Interesting seeing it the first time, it has dual rate rear springs. I believe I will install 30's or maybe the new big horn 29" from the Rzr 1000.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm more of a weekend warrior. I'm probably not going to do much to it but enjoy. Went for an 80 mile ride this afternoon. The color is a personal decision. I love the yellow and black. I'm sure its from all the ski doos I had as a kid.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'm more of a weekend warrior. I'm probably not going to do much to it but enjoy. Went for an 80 mile ride this afternoon. The color is a personal decision. I love the yellow and black. I'm sure its from all the ski doos I had as a kid.

Hello from your local dealer glad you are enjoying it .
dom

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey Dom.
LOL funny to see someone I know in here. Good to hear from you. great smooth riding machine.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Congrats!! I've had mine for a few weeks now. Love it!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts