could I get a realistic shipping quote to 04730
thanks

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
could I get a realistic shipping quote to 04730
thanks
Absolutely. Ill get you a shipping price. We have been having issues with our Fed Ex software on our website which has been overcharging. We are in the process of building a new website that will finally resolve this issue. We only charge our customers our cost on shipping. Anytime the system overcharges for shipping we refund the difference.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Adam

·
Registered
8 Posts
Offer in black powder coated?

·
Registered
142 Posts
Any idea yet on the new design to make the front cv boot guards better? Just curious. Btw, my new clamps should be here today! Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk so please excuse my fat finger syndrome.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We have updated our clamping system on our CV guards to a much stronger system. If you have had issues in the past you can call me and we will ship the new bracket kit to you at no cost under warranty. This change took effect 5-14, if you purchased the CV guard package prior to that date I would advise upgrading the kit. \

Thank you,
Adam

·
Registered
50 Posts
Adam,

Looking for a set of these for 14 XXC and a black roof shipped to 44234

We have adjusted the price of our Can-Am Maverick / MAX CV A-Arm guards. We now have the best price in the industry for 3/16" aluminum CV guards.

You can also use your forum discount code save5 to save $8.74. Forum member price for a complete set of front & rear CV guards $166.21

Link to product:
http://www.turnkeyutv.com/turnkey-parts.html?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=137&category_id=54

·
Registered
147 Posts
Adam, I would like a price for four to fit a 2013 XRS at 92064. Do they come in Black? Thx, MM

1 - 14 of 14 Posts