Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TurnKey UTV LED light bar mount. Our new Can Am Maverick light bar mount is designed to work with the BAJA Designs 40” Stealth LED light. Like all our products the light bar is computer designed and CNC built using only the highest grade American made materials available. The light bar provides superior protection to your light from tree limbs and other obstructions you may come across. Mount is built from heavy gauge steel tube and mounts using our HD tube clamps. Light bar comes powder coated in our heavy duty textured black that matches your Maverick roll cage. Light bar mount can be installed in under 20 minutes using standard household tools.

Mount MSRP: $244.95
Complete package with 40" BAJA Designs Stealth LED light: $1,200.00

Link to product:
http://www.turnkeyutv.com/turnkey-parts.html?page=shop.product_details&category_id=55&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=129

·
Registered
492 Posts
Sweeeet! Nice integrate package.

I was all set on a Rigid or maybe a more economical import bar, but I like the slim look of that single row. I assume the Baja Designs bar is high quality?

Can't wait for my ride o get here so I can get to ordering parts!

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Looks good, I always wondered why no one had jumped into this market with the LED bars being so expensive. Why wouldn't you want to try and protect that $1000 light bar unless you never drive around trees or think you may never roll over I guess.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Do you have a side shot of this on the mav? I wanted to see how far up it mounts on the cage.

·
Registered
252 Posts
That would be great

·
Registered
57 Posts
The idea is great, I've made my own led bar mount on practically the same location on my Commander. Only problem is the glare on the half windshield. For that reason I mounted mine on top of the roof and now I'm making some protection for that location...

Grtzzz

Verstuurd vanaf mijn C6603 met Tapatalk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts