Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Vendor
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Even though "industry changing" is used a lot with regard to new products, the new collaboration between Shock Therapy and Fox has come up with exactly that, an industry changing product that will be released at the Sand Sport Super Show this weekend September 13th through the 15th. Unfortunately we can't let the cat out of the back just yet but our teaser videos have some "hints" in them that ramp up as the week goes along. Stay tuned as we post a new video each day leading up to the show. Thank you!

·
Vendor
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Absolutely you can. This new product will work on all of our past work and all stock shock set ups too.

·
Vendor
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Very good guess but "active" as in live valve is very expensive to install in a car that didn't have it originally. For instance, just the ECU, loom, live valves, dash screen and sensors for a Dynamix is over $8,000 cost in parts to duplicate. We have done this in some race cars and the fabrication to mount all this is another big cost. Another issue is that Polaris owns the ECU and programing for the Dynamix and they will not allow it to go into any other manufacture's vehicle.

·
Registered
849 Posts
Very Interested. Driving down there on Saturday. Should I bring my shocks with me? Is it something your doing at the show?

·
Vendor
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Love to have you stop by. We will be in the Fox booth talking to everyone about this new system. We are not doing any shock work at the show. The system will be unveiled at the show but we are not installing it until next month leading up to Camp RZR.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts