Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve owned a sxs for about 10 yrs, started out with a CFMoto, because that’s all we could afford, a few yrs later bought a commander 2 seat, still pretty basic.
Last year (2019) we went Black Friday shopping at our local can am dealer and came home with a 2019, maverick 1000
Sport xrc, we have added a plow, and enclosed the cab. Living in Utah, their is no shortage of places to ride.

·
Registered
2017 Can-am Maverick 1000r DPS
36 Posts
Welcome! What part of Utah? I ride down there from time to time.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Welcome from wherever our truck parks our home for the night

Ocotillo Wells/Salton City

Barbara

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
11,031 Posts
Welcome from Tucson AZ.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Living in Utah, their is no shortage of places to ride.
Welcome! With the exception of Salt Lake County, darn near the entire state is a place to ride! Between the Paiute, the Arapeen, and other trail systems, PLUS the national forest roads/trails that aren't necessarily "trail systems", PLUS all the BLM land.... there's just so much area to ride.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Welcome, I just road tripped to Sand Hollow for two weeks over Christmas and it was epic. The shear amount of availability there is insane! I thought it was so cool that you could literally ride anywhere you needed to on trails. Everywhere there were roads, you could see trails next to the road and going off into adventure land haha.

Also, normally being from Oregon, it was also pretty awesome being able to legally drive on the roads. That simple thing was pretty fun :)

Welcome, congrats, and enjoy! I've learned a lot from the folks on here, I've only had my X3 XRC since March of 2020 so I'm still new to the game and learning a lot.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Welcome from wherever our truck parks our home for the night
Ocotillo Wells/Salton City. CA

Barbara

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts