Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hell"o i'm new to the forum, just picked up a new maverick xrs today,and recently moved to ohio. Moved from WV where my ds 800 loved the back roads. but here in ohio its all hills and mud, so i'm retiring the ds for now. and can't wait to get to customizing my new toy.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
147 Posts
Your gonna have fun, mucho funo, with your new toy, welcome to the forum!!!

·
Registered
502 Posts
WELCOME! Enjoy
Welcome brian, what color is your new Maverick?

ArcticBomb are those tracks in ur profile pic....oh corse it's in your signiture too. Hey post up some pics both you guys Brian I love to see your new machine n Arctic I love to see those tracks

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am just south of zanesville ohio. A little town called philo. its the black/yellow would have liked to have the red/white version. But i bought a 2013 and they had a sale so wasn't alot of option. i had to drive 14 hrs to get 3000 off. but was worth every mile. they had a carbon comander there and i got to tell you i wish the maverick came in carbon black. thank's you guy's for the welcome.

Reactions: LBSwank

·
Registered
310 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
welcome and enjoy the new toy!

·
Registered
216 Posts
Welcome! I am also from Ohio. We just moved our shop to Bartlett, OH. If you need anything for the Maverick let me know. I have been racing and building them all year. Enjoy!

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
what kind of business in Bartlett OH? No i have not ridden anywhere other than my property yet. but i will check out wellsville.

·
Registered
216 Posts
It is a fabrication/race shop. We race the Maverick so it is our main focus right now. We have a package deal on our tie rods and radius rods right now. It is one of the first things you should upgrade.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts