Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my 2014 maverick did not come with the extra vent / snorkel for the cvt housing, so i ordered one. I sold the maverick before the part arrived... it is new in box with all instructions and hardware. i am in the Kingman AZ area with it, if some one is interested let me know!! send me a pm and i will give out my phone number. i don't remember how much it was, but $40?? make offer

·
Registered
546 Posts
Is this the extended one that goes as high as the top of the seat and vents to back area or one that just vents about gut high behind the seat?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
241 Posts
I just picked one of those up at the dealer it comes with the one where the exhaust comes out right behind the seat in that liittle slot in the plastic! When u order the snorkel kit it changes that piece so it comes up into the box area!

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How much was it? So u had to buy the snorkel seperate?? I have not even opened this box to look at it.

·
Registered
241 Posts
All u have is the 2nd CVT exhaust outlet which is now standard on the 2014 model maverick, the XMR snorkel kit is $480 and comes with all the new ducting for your air intake and cvt intakes and exhausts!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts