Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:cool2: Im new at Utv's.. raced bikes n quads for many years... hare scrambles here lately. Anyone from Central Illinois? I bought my Mav month ago.. putting the Dragonfire yellow n black 4 point harnesses in with matching Red support bar to clash and disrupt the color some. I have many ideas for when I get my shop up and going.. winter has hit us really hard since middle December. Just had a 28x36 building put up for a shop.. Ive got tubing bender with 3/4 n 1" dies and a 1.5" on the way for making bumper, side sliders, rear wrap bumper..etc..
I love to fab stuff so ill drop pics once I get all in order and power ran after cement can be dropped down.. it dont set well in below freezing temps : (
anyone close to ilinois...or has ideas for mods..drop me a line..
Most around here have Rzrs.. kinda like a..holes, everyones got one and they dont think anybody has one like it.. We dont, we Are..Mavericks!
Latr Axel

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the maverick!

·
Registered
228 Posts
Welcome and enjoy the addiction

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Congrats and welcome!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Welcome and enjoy the new toy!

·
Registered
78 Posts
:cool2: Im new at Utv's.. raced bikes n quads for many years... hare scrambles here lately. Anyone from Central Illinois? I bought my Mav month ago.. putting the Dragonfire yellow n black 4 point harnesses in with matching Red support bar to clash and disrupt the color some. I have many ideas for when I get my shop up and going.. winter has hit us really hard since middle December. Just had a 28x36 building put up for a shop.. Ive got tubing bender with 3/4 n 1" dies and a 1.5" on the way for making bumper, side sliders, rear wrap bumper..etc..
I love to fab stuff so ill drop pics once I get all in order and power ran after cement can be dropped down.. it dont set well in below freezing temps : (
anyone close to ilinois...or has ideas for mods..drop me a line..
Most around here have Rzrs.. kinda like a..holes, everyones got one and they dont think anybody has one like it.. We dont, we Are..Mavericks!
Latr Axel
Hey Axle. I am also from Central Illinois. Decatur to be exact. But only until May. I just bought a cabin in Ste Genevieve Mo and will be moving down there in May. Anyway, How are you liking the XRS? I have the Std 1000 and love it. Did bend the front tie rod the other day and not even sure how.

I also have my own bender and built a couple cages for Rzrs when I was riding them. Setting up my workshop in Mo right now, but lets go for a ride sometime. All my buddies have Rzrs still and give me crap right up until it comes to racing!

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
welcome to the site.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts