Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Its always hard to decide. All are excellent, you won't regret your decision. Had ours a year now, and it still makes me smile like the first day.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Just made a deal on a 2014 xrs with sport visor and 124L cargo box and XMR snorkel kit! $22000 plus tax but im buying it through my farm so I get the tax back so I think I did pretty good! Worked out that I got the $500 rebate from BRP and then GVP matched that and then gave me another $250 and I went with balck and yellow!

·
Registered
539 Posts
Congrats!!
enjoy the hell out of it

·
Registered
138 Posts
:) Awesome!

·
Registered
7 Posts
I bought my maverick 2014 xrs dp yesterday March 21 traded in my 2013 trx 450 i owed 5 grand still they payed it off for me and i gave a 4000 Down payment my payment now is 15400 left...i believe i got a good deal

·
Registered
527 Posts
Nice!!! The Maverick population is growing!!

·
Registered
350 Posts
You're from Abbotsford?!? Oh you poor thing lol. I'm from there but escaped to Alberta lol. I thought about the 13 but grabbed the white/black/red 14 and am more then happy with it.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Man abbotsford gets bashed alot but I guess its for good reason, I would move if I could!

·
Registered
350 Posts
Haha yeah. I spent about 28 years of my life there. Tried to move many times but kept finding myself getting dragged back, finally said ta hell with it, I'm moving so far away that I won't be able to afford to move back, and when I can afford it, I won't want too lol. My first full year working here I grossed more then the last 10 years combined in BC. Not moving back any time soon haha.

But enough about me, congrats on the mav, you'll love it!

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Ok guys I figured Ill just ask some questions here in this thread instead of starting a new one, First off I ordered the 124 L cargo box for the back and also the xmr snorkel does anybody know if both will fit just think the snorkel pipe might be in the way of the cargo box?

Also do u think I need to heat shield the cargo box from the exhaust?

If anybody knows of any must dos for the 2014 maverick let me know rather do it right away when its brand new!

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Snorkel will fit / and yes heat shield under box for sure I did

21 - 32 of 32 Posts