Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, new guy from Ohio I just bought a 2013 mav r. It's my first can am but not my first sxs. I haven't started on my accessories yet still looking and figuring out what I want. Looks like a lot I can learn on here.

Thanks
Jerrid

·
Vendor
6,220 Posts
Welcome! There's a lot of info on here. Check out the shock post so you have some base settings for a better ride and go ahead and invest in some tie rods and a gusset kit for cheap insurance .

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Hello, new guy from Ohio I just bought a 2013 mav r. It's my first can am but not my first sxs. I haven't started on my accessories yet still looking and figuring out what I want. Looks like a lot I can learn on here.

Thanks
Jerrid
Welcome Jerrid. There is a ton of useful information on here for sure. Enjoy your new ride, enjoy the site and know that there are alot of people here willing to help and give information or personal experiences when it comes to equipment. Good Vendor list to choose from here on the site as well!!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks There is a lot of good info and I can also see this sight is going to be hard on my wallet. Had the maverick out in the snow a little and i does great. Cant wait to get some accessories and get on some trails.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
welcome to the forum and enjoy the new ride!

·
Registered
310 Posts
MavJerrid Welcome!

Pick up Tie rods and a few gas cans for fuel and ride the hell out of it lol! Areed has a nice write up on shock tuning and it makes a world of a difference over the factory settings. What part of Ohio are you in?

·
Registered
400 Posts
Welcome, and Yes the the NEW SXS is going to be very hard on the WALLET, but its also going to be outrageous fun....lol

enjoy the ride.....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts