Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought a 2019 X3 R DS, I like it so far and have added roof, windshield, mirrors, blinkers, horn, plow, tow hitch, am waiting for wiper stuff. have used it to plow the driveway and it does well so far. I am looking forward to saving up and improving the clutch, also planning to build some full doors for it. 170 miles so far. Really looking forward to getting out and finding places to drive and hoping to find a place to drive out and fish/camp then drive back around here in Idaho.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bought a 2019 X3 R DS, I like it so far and have added roof, windshield, mirrors, blinkers, horn, plow, tow hitch, am waiting for wiper stuff. have used it to plow the driveway and it does well so far. I am looking forward to saving up and improving the clutch, also planning to build some full doors for it. 170 miles so far. Really looking forward to getting out and finding places to drive and hoping to find a place to drive out and fish/camp then drive back around here in Idaho. View attachment 252510
Bought a 2019 X3 R DS, I like it so far and have added roof, windshield, mirrors, blinkers, horn, plow, tow hitch, am waiting for wiper stuff. have used it to plow the driveway and it does well so far. I am looking forward to saving up and improving the clutch, also planning to build some full doors for it. 170 miles so far. Really looking forward to getting out and finding places to drive and hoping to find a place to drive out and fish/camp then drive back around here in Idaho. View attachment 252510
We are in the Moscow ? Deary area and love it here. Moved from Longview Wa (what a hole).

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome from Western PA.
have family in salmon Idaho, not sure where that is in relation to you
Salmon is about 7 hours south and east. seems most folks live that way I am much more rural backwoods between Lewiston and Moscow base of the panhandle.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome from Michigan. Nice machine. I have an '18 DS 3900 miles of fun so far.
Thank you. I have to take a few new pics with the roof and stuff on it. I just got mirrors off ebay but they are HUGE and kind of suck, above 50 mph they start moving and folding in and down. I sure love the thing though.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Search on this forum for ideas on any accessories you are thinking of. There is a ton of good info here. Seizmik mirrors are very popular. I have them and they are great. I learned about them here.

·
Registered
331 Posts
+1 for Seizmik. And you can't beat their warranty. I rolled my rc and smashed the glass in one, they sent me out one the next day.

Welcome from Central Oregon!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts