Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys im a wildcat owner looking at a change to something else...prob either a mav or a 900. All of my group rides rzrs for the most part so im totally unfamiliar with the mav. My big questions are is power steering neccisary? And is the non qe front diff as bad as it sounds? Im generally a trail rider. We ride alot of back roads at around 60 mph do some hill climbs generally do a little of everything. Even snow riding. It looks like you can get a great deal on just a regular mav without all the bells and whistles. Thats what id like to get if i can live without the options. Im open to any and all feedback so lay it on me.
Thanks.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The riding is good but its not as easy to ride as it used to be. 95% of the time we ride private ground and we keep losing riding spots to posted property and new owners. There are lots of dirt roads around so we ride them quite a bit to get from point a to point b. we also have a pretty nice offroad park near us too but we dont go there all that much...why pay to ride when we can ride for free? Im near Kittanning Pa.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Im just ready to try something different. The wildcat is just a little long for the type of riding i do. The ride and suspension is second to none though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts