Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys I've been on here for a while but just recently joined. Great forum for sure. Here is my newest Maverick build. It is a 2014 X-rs with the following

Can-am rear bumper, rock sliders, and hitch (powder coated) (waiting on front bumper)
Can-am factory stereo
Can-am harness bar with 4 pt harnesses
Panoramic rear view
UTV inc roof
Pro Armor doors
Turnkey chasis brace(powder coated)
Turnkey A-arm Brace(powder coated)
Turnkey rear radius bars (powder coated)
Turnkey under the bed panels (still need to install)
Turnkey under hood panels (still need to install)
S3 powersports hd tie rods
Sport mode low
Superatv power steering
57mm Throttle body
Full Muzzy exhaust
Dobeck controller
Super Mag cams
QSC Primary
STM secondary
Shocks are sent off now to be reworked by A Reed
Full wrap (done locally)

Uploaded with ImageShack.com

Im waiting on the 15"m21 beadlocks and I will be running the mongrels in 30s. This is my "do all" buggy

And here is a video of me front flipping it Saturday night. Facebook only
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=471420959623435&set=p.471420959623435&type=2&theater

Anything Im missing here??? Oh and it will have 34s and snorkels but for now we are going BOOGITY BOOGITY!!!!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
502 Posts
I was gonna ask if that was u in Dirtwheels this month....
Bro I want that renegade, ah screw it I wanna be u...lol

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tie rod(they were stock) and front bumper. I now have the S3 tie rods, can am front bumper powder coated to match and am working on a custom cage for it. I cant decide if I want to powder coat the cage or leave it black. ???

All in all it was pretty cool. The harnesses did their job for sure. If it wouldn't have been for the tie rod I would have kept going.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was gonna ask if that was u in Dirtwheels this month....
Bro I want that renegade, ah screw it I wanna be u...lol
BWAHAHAHAHA! Thanks man! Ive got 3 more magazine shoots for the Renegade and then its GAME ON! Its killing me to not be able to get it muddy yet! But it is nice to know its still PERFECT condition.

Reactions: LBSwank

·
Registered
502 Posts
Don't forget your camera when u hit the mud with that renegade, I'm sure we all would like to see how she tares up some mud!!

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
So I want to know how much improvement you felt from the larger TB?
Did you have it dyno'd before & after?
You also installed cams, which is where some real improvement should come from.
I would of thought with all those bolt-on mods you would have added an open intake box with a better filter. Any reason you didn't?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well Im still dialing it in. I did the cams and throttle body at the same time. Noticed HUGE improvement of throttle response and the "black mark test" lol. I had to drill about a 3/16 hole in the throttle plate to allow enough air at idle even without the airbox lid. It does have the Twinair filter in it also. The cams are super aggressive but man do they hit HARD. I've about got it dialed in perfectly but not there yet. I will do everything from Harescrambles to Mud riding with this so I am still in the works on a high flow intake setup that I can still snorkel down the road.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Also Im trying to nail down a date to take it to the dyno. Very excited to see what it does.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
subscribed...

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Also Im trying to nail down a date to take it to the dyno. Very excited to see what it does.
Yeah I would like to know that.
I have been thinking about having Alba racing do the bigger TB and a dyno run for me. But Cams are usually an easy HP gain that no XP1k will ever notice. So the spanking will leave them scratching their heads as to what the hell just happened.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
I see you are in pig land, lol. You should head up north to civilization and go riding with us. We can get you into all kinds of fun in the land of 10,000 lakes. :)

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Can someone upload the video here......I keep getting an error saying it is unavailable....

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Oh yeah, btw welcome to the forum.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts