Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been surfing the forum for a while and just signed up not long ago. I guess it's time to post so here we go. I'm from Oklahoma and have a stock Maverick XRS. I'm working on getting it equipped with everything I need to try out racing the TORN series next year. I ordered a harness bar and gussets from TurnKey during their cyber monday sale, ordered a Axia Alloys fire extinguisher mount, just got my harnesses in the mail, and will be ordering some UTV Inc doors soon. I'm guessing that I will be investing in the clutch before long as well based on what I have read on here. I haven't had any issues so far but my Mav only has 10 hours.

I have already found good information here on the forum and look forward to sharing my experiences with my own machine.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Welcome! Sounds like you've done some homework on what goodies to get for your Mav. Post some pics of your ride when you get time.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Welcome to the forum and good luck in your racing ventures

·
Registered
424 Posts
I've been surfing the forum for a while and just signed up not long ago. I guess it's time to post so here we go. I'm from Oklahoma and have a stock Maverick XRS. I'm working on getting it equipped with everything I need to try out racing the TORN series next year. I ordered a harness bar and gussets from TurnKey during their cyber monday sale, ordered a Axia Alloys fire extinguisher mount, just got my harnesses in the mail, and will be ordering some UTV Inc doors soon. I'm guessing that I will be investing in the clutch before long as well based on what I have read on here. I haven't had any issues so far but my Mav only has 10 hours.

I have already found good information here on the forum and look forward to sharing my experiences with my own machine.
Welcome!! I have several racers that I help out in the torn series! Get with me if you have any questions or need any kind of help.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts