Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Bloke from just east of Atlanta GA, I picked up my Maverick last week and finally got a chance to take it out yesterday, very happy, wife raced RZRs and we currently have an XP900 (I say we i mean she) so its nice to have two different units to play with, usual place to ride is Durhamtown Plantation in Union Point GA and occasional trips elswhere,

anyway though i better say Hi

i did spend some time behind my wife (as usual lol)

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Welcome to the site. We all know the truth, You were just being nice to stay behind your wife.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the site. We all know the truth, You were just being nice to stay behind your wife.
Id like to say that was the truth but wife isn't a regular lady driver (no offense ladies) she was UTVRR stock class champion in 2011 and spends way more time in the dirt than i get too lol

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Id like to say that was the truth but wife isn't a regular lady driver (no offense ladies) she was UTVRR stock class champion in 2011 and spends way more time in the dirt than i get too lol

That is awesome! Congrats and Welcome!

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Now, what if I said I spent some time behind your wife...............................racing that is..:wink:

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Now, what if I said I spent some time behind your wife...............................racing that is..:wink:
how was she doing lol we had a great time yesterday at DP in the mud altho cleaning two UTVs in the ark sucks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts