Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys, long time lurker. Figured it was time to step out of the shadows and introduce myself. Names Joe. Picked up my left over 2013 Mav R two weeks ago. Awesome machine. I've already picked up a ton of knowledge from this place and hope I can return the favor.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Welcome to the forum AND out from the shadows. No more lurking for you!! Congrats

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Welcome Joe......I hope you are getting in some good riding with this nice weather we have been having!

·
Registered
400 Posts
Welcome Joe, enjoy the bottomless pit of spending money and having fun..... :)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the welcome. I've already been out twice to the dunes twice. I'm stoked to get out and do some trails. They're calling for rain this weekend so i figured its a good time to remove all the plastics for wrapping.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
yea, you should be able to hit the trails early this year with the lack of snow.....

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome Joe, enjoy the bottomless pit of spending money and having fun..... :)

No joke there... I was set to go with a 2014 XrDPS. But the dealer had a 13 with a loaded with accessories. So I jumped on that and figured I spend my savings on mods and what not. Shocks are at the top of the list.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Hello Joe! Welcome to the group. I love riding the Paiute Trail up in your neck of the woods! Enjoy the new Mav.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Welcome to the forums.. we are all ears for more knowledge and experience. Congrats on the purchase and have fun accessorizing!!!!!!

·
Registered
227 Posts
No joke there... I was set to go with a 2014 XrDPS. But the dealer had a 13 with a loaded with accessories. So I jumped on that and figured I spend my savings on mods and what not. Shocks are at the top of the list.
I live in south Jordan. Been modifying on mine since October. Congrats to you. image.jpg

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for the welcome everyone.

Welcome to the site We are doing a sand dune trip March 8 with a few other Mav. You should join us
I think I will be down there this weekend sometime with some buddies. If so, we'll have to meet up.

Hey joe we should hook up one of these weekends and go ride !!! I'm also a newbe from ut
Sounds good. Grats on the ride and welcome!

I live in south Jordan. Been modifying on mine since October. Congrats to you. View attachment 8803
Thanks. Good looking machine.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts