Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I've been cruising this site for a few months now and finally decided to join. Bought our Maverick Max last November not knowing ANYTHING about the sport. Wife surprisingly said YES to the idea after I told her "we're just goin to go look at them" lol. It was between this and the RZR, sells guy sold us on the Can Am and my bro in-law went with the RZR. My first mod was a half windshield from UTV Inc. (which is just sitting in the garage now, I don't like it) and I just received my UTV Inc. Nerf Rock Sliders and UTV Inc. Roof but I can't install the roof because they forgot to include the hardware, oh well what can u do lol Well, just wanted to say hi and Thank You for all good reads and useful information you guys share on this forum! Soooo helpful!

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
welcome to the forum and enjoy the new toy! You might want to think of a few other upgrades for safety and reliability as well:

- 4 or 5 point harnesses and harness bar
- Tie rods!
- Front gusset kit

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
awesome! never considered the front gusset kit but since you mentioned it i will read into it and the tie rods as well, thank you! I actually purchased a complete set of Pro Armor 4 point harnesses a few days after picking up the Mav but been waiting for a harness bar which my bro in-law still hasn't gotten around to making, its been 5 months already still waiting lol

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Welcome from a fellow Max owner! You'll love it and also all the money you're about to inevitably dump into it! It's an incurable disease by the way...:money:

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
awesome! never considered the front gusset kit but since you mentioned it i will read into it and the tie rods as well, thank you! I actually purchased a complete set of Pro Armor 4 point harnesses a few days after picking up the Mav but been waiting for a harness bar which my bro in-law still hasn't gotten around to making, its been 5 months already still waiting lol
Hit up Alex (AREED) at CT RaceWorx....he can hook you up with the gussets and tie rods and even the harness bar if you don't want to wait on the bro-in-law :crazy:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yea, don't think I'll be ordering anything from them again. I'd rather pay more for better service and have parts on time. Thanks for the heads up!

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Welcome to the forum. If you ride aggressive in Glamis, I would recommend the gusset kit and tie rods for sure.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts