Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! In the process of selling my rzr 4 and buying a two seat maverick. I've owned and raced a few tricked out Teryxs in the past. One was featured in dirt wheels a few years ago. I used to race utility class in the early 2000's in GNCC. Even won two championships, hense the forum name. Anyways I look forward to spending some time on here learning about the maverick and of course how to mod it.

Todd

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Hey Todd….welcome to the forum and enjoy the new toy! It sounds like you like to ride fast and hard so you may want to consider some reliability upgrades. Do some browsing on the forum and you will find a wealth of information on here. Along with some very good vendors…..Do you plan on racing the Maverick?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Hi everyone! In the process of selling my rzr 4 and buying a two seat maverick. I've owned and raced a few tricked out Teryxs in the past. One was featured in dirt wheels a few years ago. I used to race utility class in the early 2000's in GNCC. Even won two championships, hense the forum name. Anyways I look forward to spending some time on here learning about the maverick and of course how to mod it.

Todd
Welcome aboard! So I have to ask, "Without pointing out the obvious" what made you decide to sell your RZR and purchase a Maverick? Yes you are on the record :cool2:

Cheers,
RiP

1 - 5 of 5 Posts