Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. New to the forum an new to can-am. I had a rzr800 an loved it till I rode my buddies commander then wanted better but wanted can-am so I bought a late brand new 2013 maverick xrs. I put 2 hours on it an I flipped it end over end 2 1/2 times an messed it up bad as you can see in pics, but with the help of my local can-am dealer an lookin around on here at the best stuff to buy. Shes up an going great again. one heck of a toy an glad I went to can-am. IMG_0258.jpg IMG_0301.jpg IMG_0261.jpg IMG_0305.jpg IMG_0260.jpg

·
Registered
400 Posts
Welcome, to the site.......glad to hear you all A-OK.......

·
Registered
713 Posts
Happy to hear you are OK after your crash. Welcome to the Mav Forums.

I have to say I think the Mav stock cage is the best OEM cage built. The cage on my buddies 1000xp is weak sauce.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Welcome to the forum and glad your ok after the crash. The looks back in shape too.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks for the welcomes, I did walk away without a scratch thanks to the can-am cage being well built, that's why I replaced it with a oem cage but the redesigned it for the 2014 with some gussets an it seems even better

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Glad to hear you walked away.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I finally just got to hit my 10hr break in last weekend riding at rush offroad in ky. one hell of a time an finally got to get 2 days of riding in. what do yall recommend of up grades or must haves? I ride all woods an some mud def comes with that. im doin my 10hr break in maintance myself to(any comments)

·
Registered
446 Posts
I finally just got to hit my 10hr break in last weekend riding at rush offroad in ky. one hell of a time an finally got to get 2 days of riding in. what do yall recommend of up grades or must haves? I ride all woods an some mud def comes with that. im doin my 10hr break in maintance myself to(any comments)
Rush Offroad is a fun place to ride. It's probably my favorite place. I live about 20min from it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Rush Offroad is a fun place to ride. It's probably my favorite place. I live about 20min from it.
it was my first time there an im glad I bought the year pass cause im def goin back again an again. did you go to the turkey run last weekend?

·
Registered
446 Posts
it was my first time there an im glad I bought the year pass cause im def goin back again an again. did you go to the turkey run last weekend?
No sure didn't. Got in that mess year before and did more sitting and talking than riding. When I ride I wanna ride.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
No sure didn't. Got in that mess year before and did more sitting and talking than riding. When I ride I wanna ride.
haha yea I hear ya there, we got caught up in it then waited an turned around, we wanted to haulass an ride

·
Registered
446 Posts
haha yea I hear ya there, we got caught up in it then waited an turned around, we wanted to haulass an ride
Pipelines are fun to play on there. One mod you can do to yours is do the bypass mod for full power in low range. Makes them a blast on trails.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Pipelines are fun to play on there. One mod you can do to yours is do the bypass mod for full power in low range. Makes them a blast on trails.
yea I had tons of fun on those long hills but some are tricky.....an yea I jus ordered the switchless mod from arcticbomb Monday, cant wait

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
You'll love the sport low mod if you ride trails.

Reactions: xrsfreak
1 - 20 of 21 Posts