Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to the sxs world. Picked up a 14 maverick max xrs dps last Tuesday.
On Sunday we went to Rush Springs Ranch to put some break in hours on it. Can't wait to see you all on the trails.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
welcome to the forum and enjoy the new toy!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Welcome

Did you get the yellow or the red/black/white? I just bought mine a couple of weeks and and love it. It is my first sxs also.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
awesome welcome !

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Welcome to the forum. You will love it!!

·
Registered
668 Posts
Welcome I wanna come ride Arkansas bad !

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I got the white, red and black. Need to figure how to put up pics.
We actually just moved here so I personally haven't rode any trails but Rush Springs. Have got lots of people suggest different places. Can't wait for this spring and head to Lil Sahara.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sTa everyone tells me to go to Mena Ar. There is suppose to be a great park there. It is on Tx Ar border.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It's on list of places to go.

Reactions: sTa

·
Registered
147 Posts
Happy to have you on board, now let the mods begin!!!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Two days after I got it home I went back for the bimini top, half wondshield and rear net. Wife says stereo is next.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Stereo is next on the list for mine also. So far I am thinking the Audio Formz.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I haven't looked to much into them yet. Have you heard one yet to see how it sounds? That's the thing I'm worried about. Don't want to drop $600-$800 and it sound like crap.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
That's what I was thinking but I didn't know if the cans were small enough to fit in the rear corner of the cage or how they would be on front. If they would block my vision or not.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Nah you would be good just put them on that angled truss on the rear and point them anywhere you want, I mounted my amp in the center rear of the roof (metal) and ran the wires cleanly.. Looked good and kept amp from most of the elements..recommend a marine amp too

1 - 20 of 24 Posts