Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are now making our Maverick front chassis braces out of 4130 steel making them the strongest and lightest on the market. We will be charging the same price as our current brace at $44.95 and our current brace will be lowered to $29.95. They are in production now and will be ready to ship towards the end of next week. This is all in an effort to provide our customers with the highest quality product at the most affordable price on the market. We are constantly reevaluating our products and will decrease prices or improve quality as we see fit.

·
Banned
546 Posts
I want one ASAP =)

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
We are now making our Maverick front chassis braces out of 4130 steel making them the strongest and lightest on the market. We will be charging the same price as our current brace at $44.95 and our current brace will be lowered to $29.95. They are in production now and will be ready to ship towards the end of next week. This is all in an effort to provide our customers with the highest quality product at the most affordable price on the market. We are constantly reevaluating our products and will decrease prices or improve quality as we see fit.
That's great to hear Adam! Not often do you see prices lowered in this industry. I know this is a bit off topic but I personally think if you lowered the price of your doors, you would sell a great number of them since they look the most like an OEM product and the quality is outstanding.....just my $.02

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That's great to hear Adam! Not often do you see prices lowered in this industry. I know this is a bit off topic but I personally think if you lowered the price of your doors, you would sell a great number of them since they look the most like an OEM product and the quality is outstanding.....just my $.02
We are working on it. We are pushing for a price of $594

·
Registered
7,381 Posts

·
Banned
546 Posts
Just got off the Phone with Cook hope its on the way.. Any word on the rear ?

·
Banned
546 Posts
You bet thank looking forward to getting it on

·
Registered
338 Posts
Xan you pm me price for front brace and a arm brace thank you

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,752 Posts

·
Banned
546 Posts
Shit your right I suppose for the 50 bucks this is its dont include the arm brace.. Adam can you please get me that coming as well? Same Amex card

·
Registered
338 Posts
Still waiting money burning a hole in my pocket how much for both braces shipped to 07876

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

1 - 19 of 19 Posts