Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
81 - 98 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Or the viper 4000 elite
So the Viper Elite 4000 will work with this bumper?

Winch i bought from summit for 230 to my door light bar was 130 i think 25 dollars wiring harness and 18 dollar switch from UTV inc.. bumper can be priced by CT Racing-AReed
also 40 bucks in duplicolor armor bedliner...
How has your winch held up? I am considering the Viper Elite 4000 but if your winch works well, I dont see the need to spend the extra on the Viper.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #83 ·
So the Viper Elite 4000 will work with this bumper?

How has your winch held up? I am considering the Viper Elite 4000 but if your winch works well, I dont see the need to spend the extra on the Viper.
My winch has held up great and have found its all i need-

·
Registered
214 Posts
Any pictures of two Mavericks next to each other, one with this new front bumper installed and one with the stock bumper? Would like to get a look at the difference.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Got both the wide & reg spool bumpers, definitely well built. Would recommend to anyone.

·
Vendor
6,222 Posts
I have a large job in the shop that we have to have done in two weeks. Right after that I'm grabbing my buddy's stock machine and building rear bumpers and will FINALLY be able to build roll cage/rear bumpers as well. Being a little biased I haven't seen a better roll cage than ours.

·
Registered
707 Posts
I have a large job in the shop that we have to have done in two weeks. Right after that I'm grabbing my buddy's stock machine and building rear bumpers and will FINALLY be able to build roll cage/rear bumpers as well. Being a little biased I haven't seen a better roll cage than ours.
I'm pretty partial to my cage, but yours is alright to I reckon

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
So are you building a rear bumper that is sort of modular that you can add a cage to it?

81 - 98 of 98 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.