Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
61 - 80 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
What is the turn around time on this bumper?

·
Registered
54 Posts
I have so many things to buy for the maverick and when it comes time to get a front bumper this will be the one, love it!!!!!!

·
Registered
150 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
500, the viper wide spool will not work.
Either way it's a great price. Would really like a widespool, but might have to go with the reg. elite.

·
Vendor
6,222 Posts
I'm working on it. Something that has good lines, works with wide spools and doesn't stick out far isn't the easiest thing to make happen. We're going to try some variations but it will be a while since we already have one that works fine with a winch.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Alex... how we coming along on getting these bumpers out? also, i assume when you say $500 raw, that it does come powdercoated and with the winch plate?

·
Vendor
6,222 Posts
Still looking like the middle to end of May. All bumpers will have the winch plate but no powder.

·
Registered
131 Posts
It it fits tight like that and had a winch mount, I'd be all over it. I need it to fit in the 10' hauler garage.

I'm tired of pulling the front bumper to load every time!
we have a 10ft hauler. and i build my bumper like yours to stay behind the wheels. also cut two inches out of the braces for the tail lights to move them in.

·
Vendor
6,222 Posts
Sorry for the delay guys, things like this generally don't happen but I had a pinched nerve in my neck and it took a couple weeks to work it out.

First batch leaves today, second batch Friday and all orders will be shipped by next Wednesday. We'll have a small handful for stock and then we move on to building another front bumper and getting 1 rear done.
By the end of summer we'll have 3 front bumpers and 2 rear bumpers for sale.

61 - 80 of 98 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.