Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
21 - 40 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Nice work guys. One thought...does the bumper stick out in front of the Mav beyond the front tires? I ask because if you ever "lawn dart" your Mav...will the bumper prevent you from breaking/bending your tie rods or other front end parts? The Can-Am accessory bumper sticks out just enough to help prevent this kind of damage. That doesn't make it a better, but I thought I would throw it out there for discussion.

Thanks for the pics and great work!
No it doesn't stick out like the Acc Bumper does.... Reason being is if you want to have a good approach angle like the Po Pos do then it will need to be tucked back... Its not that back but just enough to let it not be in the way..... I understand what your saying about lawn darting but if you hit the front end that hard with the front bumper you goina bend the frame at the least... I would rather replace some front end parts rather than junk a frame...

·
Registered
42 Posts
count me in... shoot me a pm or email when they're ready to go! looks awesome!

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Yea i got the fuckin sickest maverick bumper made....and yes it works with gusset plate in front...im tellin you now this bumper is a VERY impressive piece and took lots of time and phone conversations to get correct...Alex Reed at CT racing is a awesome person to deal with in a sea of order takers..... Land vehicle Vehicle Tire Automotive tire Automotive exterior
Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire Tire Motor vehicle Auto part Engine Vehicle Vehicle brake Automotive engine part

·
Registered
88 Posts
That look's sharp! Great Job CTR!!!

·
Registered
88 Posts
We need a sideveiw pic. if you could , Thank's

21 - 40 of 98 Posts