Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TurnKey UTV Can-Am Maverick Front A-Arm Brace. Our new Maverick A-Arm brace drastically increases the strength of the vehicles front control arm mounting points by evenly distributing suspension load. Brace will help prevent failure of the a-arm mounts attached to the vehicles frame. Like all our products our new A-Arm brace is computer designed and CNC built using only the highest grade American made materials available. Brace is built from heavy gauge steel and comes powder coated in two standard colors, Maverick Yellow and Satin Black. A-Arm brace can be installed in under 30 minutes using standard household tools.

MSRP: $44.95
Forum member price: $42.71

Use code save5 to receive your forum price.

Link to product:

http://www.turnkeyutv.com/turnkey-parts.html?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=131&category_id=54

·
Registered
274 Posts
Just Installed one of these last night, Here is what I had to do just so one knows the process they are getting into.

Jack the front of the Maverick UP and place on Jack Stands.
Remove Drivers Side Shock
Remove the 4 nuts on the Upper A-Arms and slide bolts back (Don't fully remove) so they are no longer protruding from the A-Arm
Articulate Drivers Side Front Wheel up. (Place on block or other supporting device)

This allows room between the CV Shaft and upper A-arm for one to slide the A-Arm brace into.
Sliding the Brace in takes a bit of finesse and is easier with 2 people.
Also note that the Brace is notched on one side for the radiator Hose. So install it in the correct direction the first time.

Once Installed slide bolts back through re-fasten nuts and re-attach shock etc...

IMG_1045.gif

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Wow....I installed the CT Racings gussets and didn't have to remove the shocks, front bumper or anything. I did jack it up though to take the weight off of the wheels....nice looking sand tires :smile:

·
Registered
684 Posts
Wow....I installed the CT Racings gussets and didn't have to remove the shocks, front bumper or anything. I did jack it up though to take the weight off of the wheels....nice looking sand tires :smile:
same here. no need to remove shocks or anything else.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Totally different designs so im sure the install process will be different as well. Isnt CT's just a single flat piece of metal?

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Neither of those go where the turnkey brace goes. It would make a great addition to what you have.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts