Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Afternoon folks :) Bought a Maverick about 2 weeks ago. Love that thing! Thought I would get on here and see what others are doing to thier rides but didn't want to be lurking so ...Hello

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Welcome to the forum, oh and Hello back at ya.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
welcome to the forum.....glad you joined all though we don't hold it against you for "lurking" :wink:

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Happy to be here, thanks. I'm in a little town about 60 miles NW of Austin. I ride a good bit at Hidden Falls in Marble Falls and go to Jacksonville Texas as often as I can to play in the mud. My new ride is a 2014 xrs and I love it. Just put 32 Terminators on it last week. Replaced the stock tie rods (gonna keep them in the trailer for spares) and put on a 3 inch lift. Just got the sport low switch in yesterday so that will go on tonight.

Attachments

·
Registered
668 Posts
Happy to be here, thanks. I'm in a little town about 60 miles NW of Austin. I ride a good bit at Hidden Falls in Marble Falls and go to Jacksonville Texas as often as I can to play in the mud. My new ride is a 2014 xrs and I love it. Just put 32 Terminators on it last week. Replaced the stock tie rods (gonna keep them in the trailer for spares) and put on a 3 inch lift. Just got the sport low switch in yesterday so that will go on tonight.

Looks good ! Fellow mudder :)

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Nice looking ride.
So can I assume by your forum name that you are a dirty girl? :in love:

Reactions: MudChick and sTa

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The kind of dirty that doesn't wash off :wink:

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
welcome to the forum and enjoy the new toy! Your co-pilot looks like he is ready to go:crazy:

Reactions: MudChick

·
Registered
6,621 Posts

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
easy there tiger.......just remember those girls with the sexy voices on the 900 numbers don't always live up to the hype if you get my drift.....:popped out: Not saying this is the case hear but you never know.....:shocked:

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
easy there tiger.......just remember those girls with the sexy voices on the 900 numbers don't always live up to the hype if you get my drift.....:popped out: Not saying this is the case hear but you never know.....:shocked:
I wouldnt know anything about those voices on the 900 numbers!!
Shes already got a couple good things going for her, shes from Texas and she has her own Maverick! That has potential in my book!
Besides a flirting never hurt anyone.

Reactions: Megathumper

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
I wouldnt know anything about those voices on the 900 numbers!!
Shes already got a couple good things going for her, shes from Texas and she has her own Maverick! That has potential in my book!
Besides a flirting never hurt anyone.
Man...you ruined my plan! I was hoping she would post up some pics :tongue: it could be TXchristopher in disguise :shocked:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts