Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey y'all! I do not own a Maverick but my dad does so I've been joining all the Can Am side by side forums for info and to be apart of the group! I'm from Girard, KS... 22yrs old and in college, so no way I can afford a new or even a used Maverick ha! I do ride a 2008 Honda TRX450ER Limited Edition. Anyways ill try and upload a picture of the Maverick and Commander X!

Attachments

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Hey everyone knows that college kids have it easy these days, so get some more of daddy's money and buy yourself a Mav!! haha JK

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
welcome to the forum.....I hope the old man let's you ride his toys once in a while......hell, my 13 year old drives mine better than I do!!!

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Hell, living in Kansas just tell him your going deer hunting and you'll get some riding time.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Haha yeah I used to get a lot of seat time in the Commander til I flipped it on its side being a dumbass... I owe him a lot for letting me drive them both but I put a lot of wrench time on them too. The maverick he got from Dick Lanes Marine in Oklahoma, best deals that's I've seen on them. Commander we got from Bradford Marine in Springdale, AR and we weren't too pleased with them

Sent from my XT881 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
67 Posts
I am also new here and I am also from Kansas

·
Registered
147 Posts
Welcome to the forum, I too have a TRX450R!!! IMG_2242.jpg

·
Registered
147 Posts
Yeah, it's a 2005 TRX450R before electric start was an option. One thing is if I forget to turn off the key off the battery never goes dead. Starts first kick and weighs less. I have it geared lower so I can click 4th gear on Oldsmobile Hill at Glamis. It's a stage 2 Alba bike, with a Hotcams Stage 2, Alba Pipe, different CDI for higher revs, K&N filter-no lid on air-box and many other aftermarket goodies. Real pleasure to ride, just point and shoot!!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah, it's a 2005 TRX450R before electric start was an option. One thing is if I forget to turn off the key off the battery never goes dead. Starts first kick and weighs less. I have it geared lower so I can click 4th gear on Oldsmobile Hill at Glamis. It's a stage 2 Alba bike, with a Hotcams Stage 2, Alba Pipe, different CDI for higher revs, K&N filter-no lid on air-box and many other aftermarket goodies. Real pleasure to ride, just point and shoot!!!
Right on! Is it pretty quick on the sand drags?

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Here's more eye candy

very nice looking....are those TurnKey doors or custom? I like the fit.....

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
They look really good from the pics as I can tell. If you decide to build different ones, I would be interested in buying those off of you :wink:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts