Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been watching the forum for the past month or two but just purchased a leftover 2013 xrs today. Picking it up Saturday needless to say its going to be a long week waiting. Already have a list of mods to do and cant wait to get started.
Evan

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks it definitely is gonna hurt the bank account haha. Looking at getting harnesses, sport low, and tie rods, and front braces right out of the gate.
should be a good start but definitely not the end of it.
Evan

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
you could get that stuff for closer to $700 if you shop around but definitely not a cheap hobby! Hit up AREED for everything but the sport low. Get that from Arcticbomb.....

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for the welcomes got 4.5 hours on it now loving it so far boxes are starting to pile up deffinitly an expensive hobby....
just loaded up at the dealer

Seems right at home in the garage

Did have the secondary bolt back out with an hour on it think the bolt only had the 15 ft-lbs on it and not the extra 180 turn for proper torque been good since with 3-4 more hours on it

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
you will enjoy it for sure......glad you got the clutch issue resolved quickly.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Clutch problems sure can ruin a riding day

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Clutch problems sure can ruin a riding day
I bet luckily I was taking it easy on it driving it around my neighborhood. It didnt cause any damage but it sure isnt an easy thing to push uphill haha didnt make it far before I called in a tow back to the garage

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
I bet luckily I was taking it easy on it driving it around my neighborhood. It didnt cause any damage but it sure isnt an easy thing to push uphill haha didnt make it far before I called in a tow back to the garage
no doubt....they get heavy really quick.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Yeah luck you were close to home and not out it the middle of nowhere.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts