Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wanna say thanks to the forum for helping me out with my questions ive had about the 13 xrs i just got.i have a 09 800 rzr i use for everything from hunting to plowing snow,trail riding and when i can make it,trips to st.a dunes.i was going to hold off a while and was leaning toward buying a new xrs dps and build my own accessorizes (i used to build drag quad chassis and parts)but this 13 came up for sale and it was too good a deal to pass up.600 miles brp full skids,a-arm guards,stereo,pre runner bumpers, rear cage extender w/spare tire and jack,rock sliders,full and half windshields,sport roof,hitch ,warn winch,street legal kit,doors.a older couple traded it back in to the dealer they bought it from and everything was dealer installed.ill just say i got a good deal.i have stm clutches coming and waiting on the ez steer kit to be available.cat delete,re flash,and maybe a new intake later on.alot of the parts from company's like the chassis braces i considered building myself are so reasonable to just buy and bolt on its hard to justify pissing with making my own.anyway itll be interesting to see how stupid things get i kept the rzr stock and reliable for years just adding a few things like a donaldson air box and such but my track record isnt very good.im not in the fab business anymore but ill add a few pics of the stuff ive done in the past.thanks again for the help
busa quad,kbr trx 450,525 outlaw,ex 650 twin,gsxr 750 raptor,yzf600 custom,155 pitster mini,110 mini

Attachments

·
Registered
207 Posts
Can't wait to see what you do to a maverick! Pretty ridiculous quads, that dodge is awesome!

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
wow...some nice looking rides for sure!

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Sweet drag quads for sure and that last hot rod is simply awesome!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts