Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow Mavericks
Will be proud owner within the next couple days.
I just have to make my mind up,was set on 2013 XRS for 15,500 OTD.
But now I'm leaning toward 2014 White Base Model For 15,300 OTD.
I think the white is Sharp but mostly because of the newer model year.
Also not sure if the bigger shocks will be missed.
IS the price right, What would you do

·
Registered
241 Posts
I wouldn't give up the shocks. Dash, or the bead locks but it depends on what your using for

·
Registered
124 Posts
That seems high on a 13 xrs. I've seen em brand new on craigslist for 13500 + tax down in southern mi. I'd think you could get a 13 for 15 or less OTD. I'd def go with the xrs fo sho.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Theres a 13 xrs at grace performance for 13,995

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Called them today last 2013 they have so he said .
$13,998 ended up being $16,632 OTD after he got done adding frieght,setup and so on.
Thanks Anyway

·
Registered
124 Posts
I paid 15,200.00 out the door for my 13 Xrs with 2-yr warranty last Fall from Nelson's in Greenville.
Wow that's a good deal. I paid right around $16k otd from Stevens in bay city. They don't have any 13s left though.

What are they getting for a 14 xrs at Nelson's ?

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Called them today last 2013 they have so he said .
$13,998 ended up being $16,632 OTD after he got done adding frieght,setup and so on.
Thanks Anyway
Damn i paid less otd than that quote. Did you talk to mike?

·
Registered
99 Posts
man I new i should have waited...that pisses me off I bought the first one in michigan... OTD i payed 20,300... your complaining about 15,500... lol :(

·
Registered
124 Posts
man I new i should have waited...that pisses me off I bought the first one in michigan... OTD i payed 20,300... your complaining about 15,500... lol :(
Thats how it goes though. If you buy things the minute they drop you are paying the retail plus some. haha but think of all that extra riding you got in last year! I bought mine in May I think it was.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Stevens Bay City Mid-January 14 2013 XRS @$14,500 added sport roof, Hard Coat full windshield, can-am proarmor doors, soft rear window Can-am rearview mirror and 1 can am side mirror, lighted license plate holder and Turn signal kit w/horn, $17K OTD Not a killer deal but sounds like I did fair. They had a few base models as well for $1000 less

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Hello fellow Mavericks
Will be proud owner within the next couple days.
I just have to make my mind up,was set on 2013 XRS for 15,500 OTD.
But now I'm leaning toward 2014 White Base Model For 15,300 OTD.
I think the white is Sharp but mostly because of the newer model year.
Also not sure if the bigger shocks will be missed.
IS the price right, What would you do
I would get the Xrs without a doubt and not think twice about it. The white one is very nice but the content to me is more important IMHO. The gauges, shocks and beadlocks are well worth $200 more. This package is normally $1500 more over base and worth every penny.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I paid 15,200.00 out the door for my 13 Xrs with 2-yr warranty last Fall from Nelson's in Greenville.
I paid $15300 OTD in November from Nelsons.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
YES, I was at nelsons today trying to finalize the deal mentioned that I knew a couple of people that got theirs for 15300 and 15200.
He just said that was due to promotion at that time last Fall.
I just hate dealers, also asked one of the service guys that puts these things together about extra venting on 2014 cvt clutch and he didn't even Know.
I thought buying a new toy would be fun, but so far just getting headache.
Planned on Buying machine for STRESS RELIEF .

·
Registered
56 Posts
Don't you love the game. Lol. Trust me this is one toy that is worth getting:cool2:
I will tell you I was not real impressed with Nelson's service department when talking with them but I never planned on using them anyway.
Good luck I hope you get the deal you want

1 - 20 of 21 Posts