Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had my eye on a Maverick ever since they came out and I finally decided to pull the trigger. Thanks for all the input on this site, I've already gained a lot of useful info and figured out what all parts I should buy first. Anybody from Iowa that knows of some good riding areas?

Attachments

·
Registered
400 Posts
Welcome, and nice ride x2 enjoy the spending...

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new toy

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh cool, I'm sure we've been at a lot of the same events then. Monte is about 20 miles from me and I go to a lot of races all around. If you ever make it to Montezuma again let me know.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Where in Iowa do you boys ride? I'm only a little ways north and am looking for places farther south to ride. Wisconsin is nice but always looking for someplace new.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
We do a lot of creek riding around here. Not too many riding area's but we make it work.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I grew up in eastern Iowa...it's a bit of a hike from you guys but I always used to take my odyssey, quads, motorcycles, and even a blazer to a spot just north of Iowa city about 10 miles, it was called 600 Acres, great riding from what I remember they had mud water trails the whole nine yards it was 600 acres of open space. Google: 600 acres Iowa ... that will show you all you need
congrats on the new toy. :)

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I actually went to Kirkwood and lived about ten miles from 600 Acres, I was just wondering about that place the other day. I may have to load up and go check it out again sometime. Thanks for the reminder!!

·
Registered
56 Posts
I googled it, looks just like I remember.....good time

1 - 17 of 17 Posts