Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
My name is Mike, I live in Lodi, CA. I am looking at getting my first UTV. I really like the Maverick Max and Commander Max 1000 XT. I am looking at one of the 4 seater models. This is going to be my Christmas present to myself. I have a girlfriend who is a gear head as well. :) I have many hobbies which include jet skiing, kite boarding, camping, fishing, etc... I look forward to getting to know the members on here.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Hello,
My name is Mike, I live in Lodi, CA. I am looking at getting my first UTV. I really like the Maverick Max and Commander Max 1000 XT. I am looking at one of the 4 seater models. This is going to be my Christmas present to myself. I have a girlfriend who is a gear head as well. :) I have many hobbies which include jet skiing, kite boarding, camping, fishing, etc... I look forward to getting to know the members on here.

Welcome! Im located out of Modesto, make sure to check out Elk Grove Powersports, great customer Service. ild lean more towards the Mav Max, but im not telling you how to spend your $. Goodluck.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Welcome to the forum and possibly to the SXS community. If you are into pure sport performance than the MAV MAX is the one ot look at. If you are more into sport/utility you may want to look at the Commander only because it has more storage/cargo capability. Test drive them both if you can and then make a decision. ...enjoy!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
True Maverick, Funny you should mention Elk Grove Powersports, thats where I have been shopping. :)

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
maverick max hurry and go get it and don't waste any more life lol

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Welcome to the forum and your new addiction!

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
I'm in Elk Grove & there's a handfull of us local boys here on the forum. I deal with both Elk Grove Powersports & Twin Cities Powersports in Roseville all the time, both dealers have been very good to me. I would recommend either one. If it were me, I would lean towards a Maverick Max, but its what fits your needs. I've had both a Commander & Maverick(both 2 seaters) and the Maverick is better in everyway except a little more cargo room. Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Welcome to the site!!! I would go for the Max, it offers more room for growth and more pure excitement. Oh yeah, the aftermarket parts for the Max are starting to expand rapidly.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts