Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Soon to be new to CanAm's. I placed my order a few weeks ago for a 2014 Maverick XMR. I currently ride a Teryx. I am just a good ole country boy form alabama. At the moment I am a diesel mechanic working in Afghanistan. I have been over here since 2006 but next month will be coming home for good. Should have my new Maverick first of December. Maybe end of November if Im lucky but was told most likely be December. Really looking forward to seeing what these will do. I have a buddy with a Commander and its awesome.

Roll Tide Roll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!!!

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
welcome to the forum. If you liked the commander, you are going to LOVE the Maverick XMR

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Thank you for your dedication and service to our country.
I also had a Teryx that had a built 880 in it and the Maverick is a beast compared to it.
You will love it, altho the XMR has less travel than the maverick

·
Registered
310 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Thanks guys. Im originally from Boaz but will be staying in Locust Fork for now.
I guess we can let you stay even though you are a BAMA fan :smile:

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Haha Do they even play football in Idaho lol
Hey now….don't diss on the little man! Quite a few big programs wished they hadn't have played Boise State in the past few years (this year excluded because they suck this year). They beat Oregon the last 2 times they played, 1-1 with Washington, Thumped Georgia in Georgia a few years ago to open the season, Oh and don't forget Oklahoma in the Fiesta Bowl…..

·
Registered
3,631 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Thank you for your dedication and service to our country.
I also had a Teryx that had a built 880 in it and the Maverick is a beast compared to it.
You will love it, altho the XMR has less travel than the maverick
i think the xmr has the same travel 14inchs

·
Registered
67 Posts
Welcome home! Army? I'm in as well. Sometimes I wish I would of joined a support MOS. The 11B world can really suck especially in Afghanistan at 17,000' lol.

You made a good choice with the Maverick.

Cheers,
RiP

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Welcome home! Army? I'm in as well. Sometimes I wish I would of joined a support MOS. The 11B world can really suck especially in Afghanistan at 17,000' lol.

You made a good choice with the Maverick.

Cheers,
RiP
Nah I'm a contractor. I am a mechanic and work with Special Forces. So I stay out at remote team houses. Been doing this since 2006 but its time to call it quits. I have actually been packing my stuff up today. Can't wait I will be home in 3 weeks.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts