Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To my surprise the rears came in a dual rate spring. The tech at Elka said these should be ready to go without much adjustment. From the weight alone you can tell these are quality shocks.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375232834.975241.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375232856.841232.jpg

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Purdy.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Are they 2.5 like the foxs?

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
What did these bad boys set you back?

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There the stage 4 series's that Elka sells. I'm an Elka dealer and have a great relationship with them so they weren't too bad at all. I'm looking forward to seeing what they can do.

Thanks

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I'm jealous. But I don't understand why the stock shocks are not good enough?

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm jealous. But I don't understand why the stock shocks are not good enough?
The stock shocks are fine, you can get them revalved and they will do even better. I don't know how much better these Elka's are because I havent had a chance to run them but I will let you know. If its anything like my Commander was I am excited to see what these can do.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
The stock shocks are fine, you can get them revalved and they will do even better. I don't know how much better these Elka's are because I havent had a chance to run them but I will let you know. If its anything like my Commander was I am excited to see what these can do.
Keep me posted

·
Registered
62 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Can we get a ride report. I'm thinking about the stage 5s when they come out.

·
Registered
713 Posts
I will write one up later but I will tell you the initial test was amazing. I only had about an hour to mess around with them and dial them in but they took everything I threw at them. Huge improvement over the Fox 2.5's.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
I will write one up later but I will tell you the initial test was amazing. I only had about an hour to mess around with them and dial them in but they took everything I threw at them. Huge improvement over the Fox 2.5's.
Any update?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts