Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

21 - 40 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
These are actually available now rchad for $119.95 for the set.

We made a ton of X3 equipment that you may be interested in as well.

Here's a link to all the equipment: Can-Am Maverick X3 Bumpers and Accessories

Here's a link to just to door handle: https://www.hmfracing.com/equipment/can-am-maverick-x3/easy-grip-door-handle-can-am-maverick-x3
Stuff looks good guys!! Waiting to see the lower doors!! I'll be ordering some stuff whenever I get mine!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
97 Posts
Mgrote can kiss my ass I didn't say anything nasty I just thought it was funny they just couldn't say they were making them the first time they replied

·
Registered
235 Posts
I just ordered a set, I hope they will work fine with the factory lower door inserts, also I used the 50 off coupon, but my confirmation email showed the full amount, is that normal?
My order showed full price. When I looked at the discount code, it indicated it was for an exhaust purchase. I entered the code but it did not work. Maybe some forum members got lucky.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
The $50 Promo only applies to Exhaust Systems Megadesertdiesel. If you guys are looking for a Maverick Forums discounts, use the discount code MAV10 on hmfracing.com for 10% any Maverick parts.

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
I have seen a picture of the door bags installed and they definitely won't work with the hmf door handles with how far the handles come out. You will have to remove basically the whole knee pad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 - 40 of 66 Posts