Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of the most annoying components on the stock Can-Am® Maverick X3 are those flimsy, nylon strap door handles. With the HMF™ IQ Easy-Grip Door Handle, you can quickly switch the stock straps with a door handle that will make a world of difference. Manufactured from 6061 Aluminum, the Easy-Grip Door Handle comes in a set of (2) and is coated clear.

Manufactured from 6061 Aluminum
Coated with a clear coat
Set of (2), Left and Right
Easy to Install

Attachments

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
I never gave that strap much thought except that my knee would no longer be getting bruised by a hard edged door latch mechanism but your latches are really slick. One of these days my X3 will come in and I'll be paying attention to where my knees rest while riding.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Cant help but noticing on the 6 pic that there seems to be a set of aluminum lower door panels, is there something we should no about?

·
Registered
895 Posts
badass! gotta have a set, how much and how soon will they be available

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cant help but noticing on the 6 pic that there seems to be a set of aluminum lower door panels, is there something we should no about?
We simply popped in a picture of the stock straps so anyone who may not have an X3, can see what we're talking about.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Premium Member
1,551 Posts
We simply popped in a picture of the stock straps so anyone who may not have an X3, can see what we're talking about.
Totally avoided the question, are you planning on making lower door panels??

·
Registered
895 Posts
I just ordered a set, I hope they will work fine with the factory lower door inserts, also I used the 50 off coupon, but my confirmation email showed the full amount, is that normal?

·
Registered
3,152 Posts
I just ordered a set, I hope they will work fine with the factory lower door inserts, also I used the 50 off coupon, but my confirmation email showed the full amount, is that normal?
I would also like to know if they work fine with the factory lower door inserts as I plan on adding shorty.

·
Registered
895 Posts
the last screen showed 86 or something but the email confirmation showed full price, order 50774

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Our lower door panels are in the works. We should have them available early December. We have not test fitted but our door handles use original holes so it should work just fine with the Can Am door inserts.

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Easy now. Don't scare the vendors away. LOL.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts