Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
9,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay I thought I would give you Can Am guys a good laugh. Here is a promo video for the latest Dakar edition XP1000. I think this sums up Polaris' thoughts on R&D

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Lol

·
Registered
7,381 Posts

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
I would have thought that vid to be a joke, but it looks like the official popo channel with 6,000 subscribers! Lol! I want a Maverick Baja 1000 edition then!

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Add a bumper and a spare tire and you officially have one....according to PoPo!

·
Registered
9,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Did you guys miss the part in the beginning "we could waste countless hours testing like the other guys"?

I like the color.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Did you guys miss the part in the beginning "we could waste countless hours testing like the other guys"?

I like the color.
Color is sweet but that's it.
Even worse..... there are peeps out there that will be ALL over this if it's real.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Color is sweet but that's it.
Even worse..... there are peeps out there that will be ALL over this if it's real.
It will just make it that much sweeter when our $15K Mavericks spank a $30K Dakar Edition PoPo!

·
Registered
70 Posts
If this is real…. OMG

Sounds about right though, Build it, sell it, Race it then find out whats good or not

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
AND Its still a POOOOlaris.
You can put makeup on a pig and its still just a pig!
However, bacon does come from a pig.

Reactions: mearsman

·
Registered
147 Posts
I do like the idea of the manufacture selling limited edition builds, with different colors and options. I would especially like to see a Can-Am Glamis Limited Edition, lightened up by 300 lbs, suspension dropped 4 inches, paddle tires, bitchen looking cage and day glow colors with wicked graphics.

Reactions: Brayla

·
Registered
70 Posts
Bacon is tasty!!! Poolaris not so much. LOL
did a little digging, its for real. Seen its not available in the US, not sure if thats true.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
so if the PoPo is like bacon.....does that make the Maverick Canadian bacon :saint:

Reactions: Rednot

·
Registered
206 Posts
BOLD NEW GRAPHICS!!! LMMFAO, that's fuggin priceless

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
problem is the real one they race is heavily modded, like the one they did in that jumping video a few months back. that is not the one you get, you get the lipstick and small changes, still the same under the skin, still a popo, and I do agree with popo, they don't waste time researching and testing, for sure!!!! if they did they may have something decent

·
Registered
367 Posts
That thing is pile from the get-go! You'll get nothing that was on the Dakar wagon! 30G's can't wait to see those eat the same garbage the rest of their line does. HAHAHAHA....

·
Registered
310 Posts
"We could waste countless hours testing like those other guys!"

This should replace all the Piss on Polaris stickers! HaHa nothing else needs to be said on this one guys!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts