Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

Which Color Would You Choose for Your SXS?

• Black

Votes: 16 32.7%
  • Blue

Votes: 12 24.5%
  • Gold

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • Green

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Orange

Votes: 6 12.2%
  • Pink

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Purple

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Red

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • White

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • Yellow

Votes: 6 12.2%
  • Other

Votes: 2 4.1%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 36 Posts
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We need your help! We're looking into offering our 3.0 Edition Infrared Belt Temp Gauge with a handful of different bezel anodized color options. Currently our 3.0 Edition gauge comes with a brushed aluminum bezel, but we wanted to see what colors would be most popular.

1-3.jpg
Please comment below what colors you think we should go with!

Black, Blue, Gold, Green, Orange, Pink, Purple, Red, White, Yellow, or something else?

·
Premium Member
3,499 Posts
I think if you made them to match the current years colors from can am, so maybe gold, red, blue, silver and black. not sure but would think these would match some of the other brands and as new colors come out make a limited run?

you guys are great and keep up the innovations over there. I think you should fly out and meet with can am and talk with them about making it an option and getting them to have a knockout in the dash somewhere so this can be added easily by the dealer or end user. Would cost them practically nothing and the end user would end up covering the cost anyways. They can even add it as an accessory in their parts catalog, maybe even throw them an option to buy you guys out and add your products to their line-up!!!

·
Premium Member
9,709 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,499 Posts
will these just thread onto the 3.0 gauge? you guys have a store in Paul if I stop by? I may be in Burley tomorrow and I want a red one

199 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
will these just thread onto the 3.0 gauge? you guys have a store in Paul if I stop by? I may be in Burley tomorrow and I want a red one
If you bring your gauge pod with you, we could swap it out for ya! It might be a few bucks for the extra bezel and the anodization - but shouldn't be much!

534 W 100 S, Paul, ID 83347

The building is marked as Tri-City Rebuilders.

·
Premium Member
3,499 Posts
If you bring your gauge pod with you, we could swap it out for ya! It might be a few bucks for the extra bezel and the anodization - but shouldn't be much!

Ok, I will pull it and let you know what day, im in twin today but don't have gauge with me. I want the red upgrade

·
Premium Member
3,499 Posts

see you guys tomorrow am sometime!!!

·
Premium Member
3,499 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Do you have a UV protection coating on the anodized portion? Reason why I ask is the Arizona sun will fade the anodize over time.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts