Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone got a new clutch for their xmr yet. I'm thinking of getting one but don't know what would be good for just all down low power.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
424 Posts
Full STM is going to be your best choice. Rage 6 would be first choice and then Rage 3. I just finished one up this week with a Rage 6. It was amazing.

·
Registered
367 Posts
The clutching is different on the MR from the factory.
It's not on the radar for me as I think it's excellent as it is

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
you don't know what your missing until you ride one with aftermarket clutching that is set up properly......it will make you feel like you are riding a totally different machine...

Reactions: Driller77

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
No doubt about it.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm still om the fence. I do 90% ridding in low. So I could see where a clutch could really pick up the lower end. Hmmmmmm

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What RPM are you seeing? I have sport low mod and mine sits on 8000 rpm. Really making me think if I actually need a high dollar clutch or not.

·
Registered
367 Posts
My sport low mod is in the mail as I type this

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My sport low mod is in the mail as I type this
Good deal. I really like mine so far it will hit 40 mph in to time. I just ordered some 32x10x14 Roctane tires and MSA M20 Kore wheels. I wanted something i could drive to the store on lol

·
Registered
105 Posts
I can get you taken care of whichever route you choose to go.
This may be a stupid question..but does the xmr have a different clutch than the XRS or is it just setup differently? As in arms or weights? Is there a rage 6 that is different for the XMR or are you just setting it up differently for the XMR than you would for an XRS? I believe they are just setup differently but would appreciate confirmation.

·
Registered
371 Posts
I'm not 100% sure but I'm 99.9% sure can am set it up with different weights, possibly springs and helix. But overall same clutch just different tuning

1 - 12 of 12 Posts