Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There will be a new can am dealer opening in Springfield Missouri hopefully by February if we get it all together. Wasn't sure where to post this but here it is, it will be called pitbull power sports.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Sweet, that is only 40 minutes to my Mom's & sisters place in Seymour.
Every time I visit, I spend a whole day playing at Bass Pro Shops. Outdoor heaven!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Please please please be good

I have lived in Springfield for some time, and have wanted a good place to service, bought my first DS-650 from Surdyke years ago. I currently have one slightly modded, one highly modded and one busa modded. Also have two kfx700's, two honda's, one rhino. Really want to get rid of the Rhino and highly modded ds for a Maverick Max when they come out. I hope you guys put in a great service department, I can't speak for the new honda, but other than that the only other decent dealer is in bolivar. Keep updating with when and where, have other buddies as well with Can-AM's and lots of other toys. If you guys are good I'll be a repeat customer. Do you know where you will be located? Who is the owner and what is their background????

·
Registered
20 Posts
Sweet, that is only 40 minutes to my Mom's & sisters place in Seymour.
Every time I visit, I spend a whole day playing at Bass Pro Shops. Outdoor heaven!!
Hey Desert Dog you ever go to SMORR (southern Missouri Off Road Ranch ) when you are in Seymor?

·
Registered
20 Posts
If you guys need a local bank I can Highly Reccomend Oakstar. Lot of people there who ride, and they are thriving. I would be happy to put you with the bank CEO (he is a fellow rider, although he doesn't have the right brand....)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts