Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are doing a killer sale on the Moto 1 Front bumpers for the Maverick and Max! They are constructed out of 6061 Aircraft Grade Aluminum to give the protection that you need when out on the trails. We run them on our play cars to our Full out Race SXS's.The best thing about this style of bumper is it come with a couple options for a light bar or a number plate!! So make sure you send us a PM or give us a call at 951-279-3861 to get your order in today!!

Moto 1 Combo.png Moto 1 Plate.jpg New Moto.jpg New Mav Moto.jpg

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
These bumpers are boxed up and ready to ship out today! Give us a call or send us a PM and we will get right back to you with a Awesome price on a new bumper to come your way!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This bumper is ready to go on for your next night ride or trip out! Make sure you give us a call for a KILLER forum discount to get one on the way today!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Boxed and ready to ship out! Make sure you send us a PM to get a KILLER deal with free shipping on the MOTO1 front bumper for your Maverick or Max today!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
This bumper is ready to go on for your next night ride or trip out! Make sure you give us a call for a KILLER forum discount to get one on the way today!

·
Registered
488 Posts
What size tubing do you use? Trying to find clamps for led cubes. It look's to be smaller then 1.5 od. Will 1.5 clamps work or should I get 1.25. Thanks. By the way love my moto1 bumper

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
What size tubing do you use? Trying to find clamps for led cubes. It look's to be smaller then 1.5 od. Will 1.5 clamps work or should I get 1.25. Thanks. By the way love my moto1 bumper
The OD on the tubing for the bumper is 1 3/8"
The 1.25 clamps should work, but I would recommend matching the clamps to the OD of the tubing to make sure they fit correctly.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts