Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Official Site Vendor
6,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Design Day at UTV INC today. Someone said they wanted a BEER MUG on a switch.. so I drew 5 different ones. Which one do you like the best? Comment below and at lunch time we will take the one with the highest number of votes and make it!

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I'm not a beer drinker but my whiskey would look nice in # 1 or #3 counting from the left.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Three.....

·
Premium Member
8,276 Posts
They all suck sweaty donkey balls.

How about a cooler full of beer or two beers being clinked together(cheers).

For fawks sake think bigger. Do you usually drink alone?

·
Registered
207 Posts
God those are two great jams that is who my dad and his buddies listen to wheeling in Moab growing up. Funny turns out my 4yr favorite song is Bad to the bone and Gear Jammer but yes I like #3 too

·
Official Site Vendor
6,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well between 6 forums and facebook design #3 simply ran away with the votes. So here it is:

UTV INC BACK LIT BEER MUG SWITCH

BACK LIT LED ILLUMINATED 21AMP SEALED ROCKER ON & OFF ROCKER SWITCH. WE HAVE THEM AVAILABLE IN RED, BLUE, GREEN OR ORANGE LED'S. CUSTOMIZE THE SWITCH WITH WHATEVER YOU WANT IT TO SAY. SIMPLY TYPE INTO THE FIELD BELOW AND WE WILL MAKE IT HAPPEN. IF YOU LEAVE IT BLANK....... WE WILL MAKE IT SAY WHATEVER WE WANT AND WE HAVE A CRAZY IMAGINATION, HAHA. ALSO CHOOSE THE COLOR OF THE LED YOU WANT THE SWITCH TO ILLUMINATE BELOW.

$17.95

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
That is sweet looking switch and hopefully with the light's ON, the beer goggles will not be quite as foggy.

·
Registered
448 Posts
I like them. Does that mean Johnny has finally perfected the ultimate UTV accessory "The Billet Keggerator". I hope it comes in colors..... Do you have any Dyno runs with it?
You know the next thread will be someone asking "What is the best Billet Keggerator" followed by "Attention vendors I need a price on...."

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I like them. Does that mean Johnny has finally perfected the ultimate UTV accessory "The Billet Keggerator". I hope it comes in colors..... Do you have any Dyno runs with it?
You know the next thread will be someone asking "What is the best Billet Keggerator" followed by "Attention vendors I need a price on...."
Speaking of Keggerator's, The other day on American Restoration they restored an old gas station pump and turned it into a keggerator. It was AWESOME and I thought every garage junky would love one.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts