Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are now accepting orders on the first batch of our NEW Can-Am Maverick BAJA Series Rear Bumper. Included with the bumper is a rear chassis brace which saves you money from having to purchase one. Our goal when we started this design was to produce a full size bumper at a extremely affordable price that would ship without oversize fees. We accomplished our goal. This new bumper ships without oversize shipping fees, shipping range will be $45-65. If you compare shipping prices on other rear bumpers you will notice a massive difference.

The first batch will be headed to the powder coater within the next couple of days. We will be offering them in yellow, red & textured black which matches the roll cage.

We will post the product write up this week.

We have not loaded the bumper on our website yet but they are available by calling us at 775-883-1568.

MSRP: $364.95
Forum Member Price: $346.71

·
Registered
206 Posts
Is there a hitch receiver on there?

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Down the road we will be offering the rear bumper with a receiver or D-Ring option. We are currently building a batch without a receiver.

·
Registered
492 Posts
I likey! You have a side pic? How much longer does it make the machine?

I really appreciate the fair shipping rates you guys pass on to us. Another vendor that pedals some "Crap" around here seems to like gouging........

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

I really appreciate the fair shipping rates you guys pass on to us. Another vendor that pedals some "Crap" around here seems to like gouging........
Let me take some measurements and take some other pictures.

·
Registered
725 Posts
On the short list! Do you guys think the receive/D ring will be available before the end of the yr?

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

From the farthest point on the rear the bumper extends another 4 1/4"

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Love the bumper Adam. Wish I had another 4 1/2 inches of room in my trailer. I'm a snug fit w/o a bumper on the rear.:disappointed:

·
Registered
725 Posts
from the looks of it you should be able to run the part that ties into the frame and still be able to load ur trailer, then install the actual bumper when the destination has been met!

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Love the bumper Adam. Wish I had another 4 1/2 inches of room in my trailer. I'm a snug fit w/o a bumper on the rear.:disappointed:
Thats a perfect excuse to the wife to get a new trailer. My Maverick wont fit in the trailer.

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
LOL I been trying to for about 10 months ( got the Mav 1st week of Jan). So far she's like the rock of Gibralter...won't budge an inch.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
LOL I been trying to for about 10 months ( got the Mav 1st week of Jan). So far she's like the rock of Gibralter...won't budge an inch.
You gotta buy her something first to soften her up!

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.