Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
TurnKey UTV Can-Am Maverick BAJA Series Front Bumper with integrated winch mount and skid plate. Our new Maverick bumper adds aggressive styling and extreme protection to the front of your vehicle. Like all our products our new Can-Am Maverick bumper is designed, tested and manufactured in the USA using only the highest grade American Made materials available. Bumper is computer designed and CNC built for precision and accuracy. Our unique design allows the user to install a factory Can-Am Warn winch by simply installing a separate skid plate and not being forced to purchase a new bumper. Bumper comes powder coated in four standard colors, Maverick Yellow, Red, White, Textured Black which matches the roll cage. Skid plate comes standard in textured black. The BAJA Series Front Bumper comes with everything required for installation and can be installed in under 60 minutes using standard house hold tools. Fits all model Can-Am Mavericks including the Maverick Max.

MSRP: $354.95
Forum Member Price: $337.21

Use code: Save5 at checkout to receive discount

**Winch Skid Plate Not Shown In Pictures**

Link to product: http://www.turnkeyutv.com/turnkey-parts.html?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=161&category_id=54

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Very Nice.
Does the bottom mount up the same as the factory bumper?

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We have these bumpers in stock. We just finished a huge batch of them. They are also freight friendly, no oversize charges.

·
Registered
266 Posts
What size of winch can fit with front gusset plate installed?
Widespool fit?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Can we order in a regular black (not textured) or raw?

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Can we order in a regular black (not textured) or raw?
Yes we can powder coat it in satin black or ship it raw. It will take longer for the satin black since we build everything in big batches and take them to the powder coater in batches.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
I see when you go to order that it asks if you have a winch or not. I currently do not have one but may decide down the road to add one. So my question is the only difference between the two is that one has winch mounting points and the other does not and other than that, they look identical? I see a winch in the photos below but the skid plate has no cutout for it??? How much is that skid plate in the pictures?

·
Registered
255 Posts
Ordered my NON winch bumper yesterday. Fit and finish looks great on the pics here. Cant wait to get it.

When is it shipping out?

Robert.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I see when you go to order that it asks if you have a winch or not. I currently do not have one but may decide down the road to add one. So my question is the only difference between the two is that one has winch mounting points and the other does not and other than that, they look identical? I see a winch in the photos below but the skid plate has no cutout for it??? How much is that skid plate in the pictures?
They all have winch mounts. The only thing that is different is the skid plate, one has an opening for the winch and the other does not.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ordered my NON winch bumper yesterday. Fit and finish looks great on the pics here. Cant wait to get it.

When is it shipping out?

Robert.
Yours is at the powder coater now. It should ship out early this coming week. Thank you for your business. Please let us know if we can do anything for you.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
They all have winch mounts. The only thing that is different is the skid plate, one has an opening for the winch and the other does not.

Let me know if you have any other questions.
How much is the skid plate if I want to add a winch later?

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
1 - 20 of 42 Posts