Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Maverick X3 Max X RS Turbo RR
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, just picked up my first toy, a 2021 X3 Max XRS Turbo RR about 2 weeks ago. Looking forward to getting ideas and advice from you all.

·
Premium Member
12,660 Posts
Welcome from Tucson AZ, congrats.

Reactions: xrunnerdude67

·
Premium Member
7,979 Posts
Welcome from Surprise Az. Tim

Reactions: xrunnerdude67

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Congratulations

Keep you right foot attached to you brain..
Don't run out of Talent

Welcome from wherever our truck parks our home for the night
Dunes City OR

Barbara

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2021 XRS Max RR
69 Posts
Welcome from Virgin, UT! I just picked up my new Can Am (exact same as yours except Desert Tan) a couple weeks ago as well and let me just warn you that this group will completely deplete your wallet with everything you need to do to that machine!! :LOL: I'm kidding, but I'm actually not. Lol! Get ready to spend some more $$$. There's a ton of great info on here and a lot of super helpful people, and they have shared all the "must-do's" for this SxS. The list is not short nor is it cheap, but it's fun as hell!!!

·
Registered
2021 Maverick X3 Max X RS Turbo RR
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Welcome from Virgin, UT! I just picked up my new Can Am (exact same as yours except Desert Tan) a couple weeks ago as well and let me just warn you that this group will completely deplete your wallet with everything you need to do to that machine!! :LOL: I'm kidding, but I'm actually not. Lol! Get ready to spend some more $$$. There's a ton of great info on here and a lot of super helpful people, and they have shared all the "must-do's" for this SxS. The list is not short nor is it cheap, but it's fun as hell!!!
Thanks for the warning. I have been looking around at everything and there is tons of stuff! Picked up a windshield this last weekend. Need to get a tool/belt kit together as well.

·
Registered
2021 XRS Max RR
69 Posts
Thanks for the warning. I have been looking around at everything and there is tons of stuff! Picked up a windshield this last weekend. Need to get a tool/belt kit together as well.
I need a windshield as well, but really want to just blow the wad and get the BRP PowerFlip Windshield with Windshield Wiper and Pump Kit, but 1) it's right at $2k for both, and 2) the windshield itself isn't available until late September they're estimating. :(

1 - 20 of 25 Posts