Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Official Site Vendor
6,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
** Press Release - For immediate release **

May 8th 2013 - 4:41PM MST

UTV INC is very excited to release that they aquired a new Arctic Cat ATV & UTV new unit sales dealership along with parts and service in Mesa, Arizona. UTV INC will be carrying all models of UTV's from the Arctic Cat product line up. UTV INC will also be a stocking dealer for Arctic Cat parts and will be offering full service on all Arctic Cat ATV & UTV products at the Mesa, Arizona location.

UTV INC will be offering financing on NEW, USED and DEMO vehicles on site along with NEW TRAILERS from Big Tex Trailers, Wells Cargo Trailers and other brands.

UTV INC is located at:
1656 N Banning
Mesa, AZ 85205
480-718-5511
UTV Inc. | Parts, Accessories, and Custom Built UTVs
FB.com/UTVInc

·
Registered
22 Posts
All right!!

·
Registered
806 Posts
Great. ya'll will be so busy fixin artic craps that we won't get any more goodies. lol

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
why articrap ?

·
Registered
806 Posts

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Not sure if you were askin me but, because so far the Wildcats have been CRAP.
sorry , lol , I meant there crap to , I was asking them why articrap , I would have thought poolaris if anything, but everyone wants to sell poolaris and no one wants to sell articrap maybe so there easier to rep for

·
Premium Member
8,468 Posts
sorry , lol , I meant there crap to , I was asking them why articrap , I would have thought poolaris if anything, but everyone wants to sell poolaris and no one wants to sell articrap maybe so there easier to rep for
lots of money to be made repairing those wildcats.

·
Registered
329 Posts
You still make good products, however that post was not a very smart thing to do. You did not make any friends on this Form.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Damn some of you need a big hug, good for them for getting arctic cat. I got a hell of alot more respect for them as a company than pooplaris thats for sure. Actually UTVinc was one of the most critical of the wildcat when it came out and they got alot of flack for it.

·
Premium Member
8,468 Posts
You still make good products, however that post was not a very smart thing to do. You did not make any friends on this Form.
Who gives a EFF if they make parts for the competion. As long as the maverick parts work well and are a decent price I will hand over my hard earned money to Johnny. Everyone is out to make a buck and save a buck.

Johnny and the boys have been around since day one of Utv's. They must be doing something right .

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Congrats on your distributorship. I take it they never read the review you posted on your Wildcat ride at Glamis a couple years back. That might have been a little awkward during the contract negotiations.

·
Official Site Vendor
525 Posts
LOL they read it ... now ill tell you guys a little secret .. we want to sell all brands and have offered the Manufactures a great Venue to for their machines to be sold, displayed, and serviced by a company that would do only utvs, if we can get them all on board we plan on building a little 30000sqft shop that would be like UTV WORLD .. I can tell you guys in the year that the wildcat has been out they are the only company that has addressed almost every issue they have had .. Brakes , oil leaky cases and a few cracked engine cases are now all new upgrades cases wet clutch's are gone in the X models. I hate to say it but I havnt seen anybody else step up like Arctic Cat Has .

·
Registered
806 Posts
Ooooh snap!lol. There's a difference in addressing a problem and fixin a problem.

Reactions: Glamisfan
1 - 20 of 27 Posts